"TS" Series Mechanical Edge-of-Dock
DLM TS Series Edge-of-Docks are an economical choice costing even less than a comparably-rated portable plate. The advantage of the TS series Edge-of-Dock leveler is the ergonomically friendly positioning of the unit onto the truck bed. They're easy and safe to operate, doing away with the heavy lifting generally associated with "hook style" EOD's. The TS series features a compact counter balance making it ideal for recessed leveler installations. They have relatively few moving parts, so maintenance is easy and durability is outstanding. The TS is offered in deck widths of 66", 72", 78", & 84" with total unit widths (including bumpers) of 104", 110", 116", & 122". Standard capacities are 20K, 25K, 30K, & 35K CIR (comparative industry rating).
- Ideal for recessed applications
- Torsion spring lift mechanism
- Heavy-duty self-storing steel leveler with EZ grip handle
- Roller-bearing lift mechanism for easy lifts
- Cold-rolled steel hinge pins for added strength and long life
- Grease fittings
- High-strength steel safety tread plate
- Milled lip edge for smooth rollover
- Torsion gussets for added strength and extended life
- Full width distribution bar for extra durability
- Heavy-duty bumper blocks assembles with "Tuf-Cord"™ rubber bumpers 4"x12"x13"
- Bumper projection = 15"