PowerStop® Series Mechancial
By providing an economical solution for your shipping and receiving operation, the PowerStop® Manual Series restraint brings value and enhanced safety to your loading dock. The PowerStop® is a non-impact, self-aligning, mechanically operated truck restraining system. The PowerStop® will withstand up to 30,000 lbs. of pull out force and has a horizontal service range of 0” to 10” from the face of the dock bumpers and a horizontal range of 12” to 29.5”. The PowerStop® is a versatile restraint that can be integrated with any mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic dock levelers, edge-of-dock, or top-of-dock units.
- Manually activated restraint
- Optional dock alert communication package on MML and MAL packages
- Low profile, non-impact design
- Unique dual locking restraint arm to minimize “trailer creep”
- Restraining force up to 30,000 lbs.
- Zinc Plated Finish Provides High Corrosion Resistance
- Protective debris guard
- Designed to meet 1998 NHTSA regulations
- 1 year parts & labor warranty