"HNL" Series Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock
The DLM HNL Series Edge-of-Dock combines the convenience of hydraulics with the simplicity of the Neverlift® exclusive lip extension mechanism to create an affordable push button alternative. The HNL is operated with a NEMA 12 control panel that raises the platform. Lip operation is controlled by our exclusive mechanical "Neverlift"® technology. Unique to the HNL is the ability to operate mechanically by simply removing a pin, reducing potential downtime in the event of a power failure. The HNL is offered in deck widths of 66", 72", 78" & 84" with total unit widths (including bumpers) of 104", 110", 116", & 122". Standard capacities are 20K, 25K, 30K, & 35K CIR (comparative industry rating).
- Push Button Control Panel
- Manual activation in case of power failure
- Cold-rolled steel hinge pins for added strength and long life
- Grease fittings
- High-strength steel safety tread plate, 55,000 PSI yield strength
- Milled lip edge for smooth rollover
- Secondary gussets for added strength and extended life
- Economic hydraulic activation with mechanical lip extensions
- Heavy duty bumper block assemblies with "Tuf-Cord"™ 4"x12"x13" rubber bumpers
- Bumper projection = 15"