"DL" Series Mechanical Edge-of-Dock
The DLM "DL" series edge-of-dock leveler mounts to the exterior dock face providing a simple and economical alternative to "portable plates" or "pit style" levelers. The DL is ideal for the motor freight industry or those companies with standardized trailer bed heights. Each DL series model meets or exceeds as industry recommended working range of +/-3" and a maximum operating range of +/-5" above or below dock. To operate the unit, you simply position the DL lifting hook into the lip recess and pull up. By pushing the lifting hook forward as the leveler descends onto the truck bed allows the release and separation of the lifting hook. The DL is offered in deck widths of 66", 72", & 78" with total unit widths (including bumpers) of 104", 110", & 116". Standard capacities are 20K, 25K, & 30K CIR (comparite industry rating).
- Dual-extension spring lift mechanism
- DL series lifting hook
- Cold-rolled steel hinge pins for added strength and long life
- High-strength steel safety tread plate
- Milled lip edge for smooth tire rollover
- Secondary gussets for added strength and extended life
- Full width distribution bar for extra durability
- Heavy-Duty bumper block assemblies with Tuf-Cord rubber bumpers 4"x12"x13"
- Bumper projection = 15"